Made it through Friday’s workout. Sorta. I decided to change up the workout and add some more burpees. PHEW. That made it hard. I only did five intervals (10->14) and couldn’t do the fifth interval to 15. After each interval of sledging I added a small interval of burpees ascending 5->10. I decided I’d just do the same number of burpees as sledging reps, and that was uber hard.
HRM says I finished in a quick 25:14, with an average of 146bpm and a max of 170. The last two intervals averaged above 150, so I know I was working hard. I probably could have pushed myself to make it through the final set. I’ll maybe try this on Monday.